Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One of my AirPods has low sound

I have already done all the steps, the problem is that one of the airpods has a low sound, and my problem is not solved, what should I do

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 31, 2022 4:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2022 9:29 PM

Hussain6691 Said:

"One of my AirPods has low sound: I have already done all the steps, the problem is that one of the airpods has a low sound, and my problem is not solved, what should I do"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Balance:

A. Start with a Reset:

Go Here: How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

B. Visit Apple Support links

C. Verify an App's Balance:

If using an App, note that apps have their own balance settings as well. That would overrule that set in the Mac. So, make sure that the balance is set in the middle on an app itself..

D. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

Go Here: How to clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

E. Using an App?:

Check and make sure that the balance on the app is not more or less towards one side.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2022 9:29 PM in response to Hussain6691

Hussain6691 Said:

"One of my AirPods has low sound: I have already done all the steps, the problem is that one of the airpods has a low sound, and my problem is not solved, what should I do"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Balance:

A. Start with a Reset:

Go Here: How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

B. Visit Apple Support links

C. Verify an App's Balance:

If using an App, note that apps have their own balance settings as well. That would overrule that set in the Mac. So, make sure that the balance is set in the middle on an app itself..

D. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

Go Here: How to clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

E. Using an App?:

Check and make sure that the balance on the app is not more or less towards one side.

One of my AirPods has low sound

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.