Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pay not working

Can’t not reserved money on apple pay

Posted on May 31, 2022 6:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2022 5:21 AM

No it is not possible.

Apple Pay is the way to pay. It replaces your physical cards and cash with a method of payment that is private, easier and safer. Whether you pay in a store, on a website or in an app. This is the new payment.

You can add a debit card or credit card to Wallet.

See the following Apple articles:

Set up Apple Pay

Set up Apple Pay - Apple Support

Countries and regions that support Apple Pay

Countries and regions that support Apple Pay - Apple Support (EG)

Set up Apple Pay in Wallet on iPhone

Set up Apple Pay in Wallet on iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2022 5:21 AM in response to Amirapope

No it is not possible.

Apple Pay is the way to pay. It replaces your physical cards and cash with a method of payment that is private, easier and safer. Whether you pay in a store, on a website or in an app. This is the new payment.

You can add a debit card or credit card to Wallet.

See the following Apple articles:

Set up Apple Pay

Set up Apple Pay - Apple Support

Countries and regions that support Apple Pay

Countries and regions that support Apple Pay - Apple Support (EG)

Set up Apple Pay in Wallet on iPhone

Set up Apple Pay in Wallet on iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

Jun 10, 2022 12:06 AM in response to twiceshywillbite

but no madder what I do Apple Pay goes back to the old card that declines.

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

⤵️

Get more help

• If you disputed a charge from the App Store or iTunes Store, contact your financial institution again to authorize that charge and future purchases from the App Store or iTunes Store.
  • If you're outside of the United States, you might need to contact your financial institution to allow international purchases.
  • In some countries and regions, your payment method might be declined because of changes to local law. Learn about billing and purchases in Europe or what to do if your card is declined in India.
  • If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

Jun 9, 2022 8:45 PM in response to Amirapope

Apple Pay will not stop trying to use a payment that I no longer use. It does not show in my wallet and I am unable to delete that card! I have since added two new payment methods but Apple Pay shows them as available but no madder what I do Apple Pay goes back to the old card that declines. Trying to delete that but it deleted my good. What is wrong with your product?

Apple Pay not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.