Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does my iTunes and App Store say my account has been disabled and I need to contact apple support?

How do I fix this ? i keep trying to renew my subscriptions but my payment method just tells me my iTunes and App Store r disabled ??? I can’t update my apps and apple support app won’t load until I have updated it. Need some help pls

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 31, 2022 7:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 11:03 PM

can I get some assistance please

62 replies

Sep 9, 2022 4:14 PM in response to AnnetteCulbreth

Hello ~ Go ahead an contact support as this is Apple’s way to let you know that there may be an issue with your account.

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

Contact through link or by going to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support or:

Contact Apple for support and service

~Katana-San~

Jun 4, 2022 7:20 PM in response to Andybeav

If the message says the same as above you must contact Apple Support. Take a look here:

If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App

If your iPhone is disabled due to too many passcode attempts that is a different issue altogether. If you are using your iPhone to post here …that is not the issue. If you still have questions post back but you need to contact Support for the message if it is the same as above.

~Katana-San~

May 31, 2022 8:20 PM in response to tiarne36

tiarne36 sadi:

"Why does my iTunes and App Store say my account has been disabled and I need to contact apple support? I can’t update my apps and apple support app won’t load until I have updated it which my App Store tells me iTunes and App Store r disabled??!"

-------

Troubleshooting a Disabled Account:

Contact Apple Support.

Visit this Link: If your Apple ID is Locked or Disabled - Apple Support

Why Accounts Become Disabled:

When your Account has been disabled, that often happens due to suspicious activity --- Perhaps nothing on your part. They disable it for no more than Security & Privacy concerns.

Possible Reasons Could Include: 

• Too many unsuccessful login attempts
  • VPN (Virtual Private Network) usage
  • Consistent transactions
  • Session Times Out
  • Disobeying Terms & Conditions

Aug 11, 2022 8:58 AM in response to peaches_b-429

Hello ~ Go ahead an contact support as this is Apple’s way to let you know that there may be an issue with your account.

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

Contact through link or by going to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support or:

~Katana-San~

Aug 16, 2022 2:37 PM in response to Jennylor

Please in the future read back through the other posts in this thread as the answer has been provided before.

~Katana-San~

Aug 29, 2022 7:29 AM in response to mahashah456

~Katana-San~

Sep 7, 2022 1:12 PM in response to CrystalParrish

~Katana-San~

Sep 10, 2022 1:24 PM in response to Sksb78

Pleases take a moment to read the previous answers…as this has been asked and answered many times above

~Katana-San~

Sep 24, 2022 11:20 AM in response to selah276

Pleases take a moment to read the previous answers…as this has been asked and answered many times above

~Katana-San~

Jul 19, 2022 6:40 AM in response to huncho069

If the message says the same as above you must contact Apple Support. Take a look here:

If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App

If your iPhone is disabled due to too many passcode attempts that is a different issue altogether. If you are using your iPhone to post here …that is not the issue. If you still have questions post back but you need to contact Support for the message if it is the same as above.

~Katana-San~

Aug 25, 2022 8:53 AM in response to tiarne36

Go to settings and go to general, go to iPhone storage and you can download any thing you want from there, just make sure that it has a cloud with an down arrow. Click on that app and it will show you this: ”reinstall” and click on that and make sure your phone or iPad was connected to one of your other devices. Then it should in stall.

BUT, IMPORTANT!

You must have an Apple ID or it will not work!

Why does my iTunes and App Store say my account has been disabled and I need to contact apple support?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.