Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Call Forwarding Icon Turning on and off by itself, recieved no calls since I got back home from a trip

I got back from Mexico on May 25 of this year, and realized that ever since then, I've had multiple people call me, but I haven't received one call. My friends, family, and doctors think I am ignoring them and I'm missing important calls.

I noticed a new icon appearing that I've never seen before, the little phone with the arrow pointing right, on and off every single day, but when I go to settings, it tells me call forwarding is off. Again, this only happened once I left Canada, my home country. Does anyone know if this is an iPhone problem? Carrier problem? Both? Any troubleshooting ideas?

Posted on May 31, 2022 8:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2022 8:59 PM

Which iOS version are you using and which iPhone model are you using?

1. Try and Force ReStart Your iPhone as instructed in this article by Apple ➔ How to Force ReStart your iPhone. If that does not work then -
  2. Contact your carrier and ask them to check your service and cancel call forwarding if it appears activated at their end.

Axel F.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2022 8:59 PM in response to chiara___

Which iOS version are you using and which iPhone model are you using?

1. Try and Force ReStart Your iPhone as instructed in this article by Apple ➔ How to Force ReStart your iPhone. If that does not work then -
  2. Contact your carrier and ask them to check your service and cancel call forwarding if it appears activated at their end.

Axel F.

Call Forwarding Icon Turning on and off by itself, recieved no calls since I got back home from a trip

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.