Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Receipt for iPhone I bought from Apple

How can I find a receipt for an iPhone I bought from Apple?

iPhone

Posted on Jun 1, 2022 6:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2022 7:44 AM

If Brian’s post doesn’t give you the info needed, another option is to order a “data dump” from Apple.

Login to https://privacy.apple.com and select “Request my Data”

An amazing amount of data is returned; including records of both online and in-store purchases. (obviously you would have had to use your AppleID when purchasing)

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2022 7:44 AM in response to PT248

If Brian’s post doesn’t give you the info needed, another option is to order a “data dump” from Apple.

Login to https://privacy.apple.com and select “Request my Data”

An amazing amount of data is returned; including records of both online and in-store purchases. (obviously you would have had to use your AppleID when purchasing)

Jun 1, 2022 9:36 AM in response to PT248

Thanks for your responses!

I did a chat with Apple and they where able to find the receipt with the limited info I had.

They verified AppleCare was purchased and is still valid and they provided the Serial number of the phone so that I can enter it in other places to get the phone replaced (it is a brick).

I tried the Apple online store purchase history method, but it said my order number and email don't match .... odd.

The data dump sound interesting! I think I will do that just to see what all is listed.

Many thanks to all!

Jun 1, 2022 11:38 AM in response to PT248

PT248 wrote:

... The data dump sound interesting! I think I will do that just to see what all is listed ...

Glad to hear that you were well taken-care of.

The data dump's indeed interesting to any "advanced" user.

I even found the date and time when my very 1st Apple device was 1st placed online; although it didn't contain the receipt because at the time of purchase I didn't yet have an AppleID.

You'll receive a set of descriptively-named CSV files.

A bit of "spreadsheeting effort" is needed to make sense of them -- they are VERY "wide" files column-wise ... but there is indeed a LOT if info in there.

Receipt for iPhone I bought from Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.