Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot play many conents

Greetings,

I just subscribed for the Apple TV+ service, my TV is Sharp Android TV.

I Found that there is so many videos and contents that I'm unable to play, a "How to watch" button shows up asking my to buy or rent the requested show in order to play it, while I'm already subscribed. only a very few contents are able to watch, I contacted Apple support team and they could not help me out at all.

Why I'm unable to play and watch so many movies and why it asks me to pay for buy or rent what I want to watch when I'm already paied to the service?!

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 1, 2022 7:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2022 11:44 AM

An Apple TV+ subscription gives you access the the Apple TV+ catalog (note the Plus) (Apple Originals), not other content in the Apple TV app. That other content will have to be paid for separately.

With the Apple TV app on your smart TV or third party streaming device, you can access:

List of Apple TV+ original programming (series/episodic) - Wikipedia

List of Apple TV+ original films - Wikipedia

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2022 11:44 AM in response to AmrKhalefa

An Apple TV+ subscription gives you access the the Apple TV+ catalog (note the Plus) (Apple Originals), not other content in the Apple TV app. That other content will have to be paid for separately.

With the Apple TV app on your smart TV or third party streaming device, you can access:

List of Apple TV+ original programming (series/episodic) - Wikipedia

List of Apple TV+ original films - Wikipedia

Jun 12, 2022 4:23 PM in response to AmrKhalefa

• For movies from the iTunes Store movies catalog, there is no subscription option. These are buy or rent.
  • For select premium Apple TV app Channel subscription, see the channel overview in the Watch Now tab of the Apple TV app. For the US, Macworld list the channels on their webpage as well. (It is different for other countries.)
  • For content from e.g. Disney, try what a Disney+ subscription may offer on your device. You would watch that in a separate content provider app.

On Android TV devices, you can't purchase content or subscribe through the Apple TV app at this time. You can buy, rent, or subscribe on another supported device and then watch in the Apple TV app on your Android TV device. [1]

Cannot play many conents

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.