Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don't remember the password to my iCloud email. My phone is messed up and I can't access it to get the codes they are sending me. I am try to reset it on another device but it is still sending the codes to the device I can't access.

I dropped my phone in water so I do not have access to anything one my phone. I am trying to access my email so I can use a older iPhone but I can't remember the password. please help if you can.

iPhone 12

Posted on Jun 1, 2022 8:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2022 8:48 AM

Enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

1 reply

I don't remember the password to my iCloud email. My phone is messed up and I can't access it to get the codes they are sending me. I am try to reset it on another device but it is still sending the codes to the device I can't access.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.