Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WHAT GIVES - NO INSTANT MUTE on 12.9" iPad Pro M1 w/Magic Keyboard?

How do you instantly MUTE sound on iOS 15.5? What is the Magic Keyboard shortcut to instantly mute sound on my new 12.9" iPad Pro - instead of using the clunky on-screen drag bar which is troublesome, and much too primitive, for commonsensical convenience in situations when instantly muting sound is necessary rather than having to screw around with touch screen sensitivity and hardware/iOS latency. If there isn't such provision it's a clueless engineering blunder for a preeminent Apple platform. Evidently, they aren't using the product they are developing? Really? Hello, Tim. Please, fix it. Thank you.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Jun 1, 2022 8:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2022 9:09 AM

Tim isn't here, neither is Apple on this user to user only forum. Feedback to Apple goes here --> Feedback - iPad - Apple

4 replies

Jun 1, 2022 9:08 AM in response to alank

alank wrote:

How do you instantly MUTE sound on iOS 15.5? What is the Magic Keyboard shortcut to instantly mute sound on my new 12.9" iPad Pro - instead of using the clunky on-screen drag bar which is troublesome, and much too primitive, for commonsensical convenience in situations when instantly muting sound is necessary rather than having to screw around with touch screen sensitivity and hardware/iOS latency. If there isn't such provision it's a clueless engineering blunder for a preeminent Apple platform. Evidently, they aren't using the product they are developing? Really? Hello, Tim. Please, fix it. Thank you.

A simple google search lead me to the answer. You should do the same.

There is no Apple or Tim in these user to user technical forum.

WHAT GIVES - NO INSTANT MUTE on 12.9" iPad Pro M1 w/Magic Keyboard?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.