Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After downloading the new upgrade for my ipad and iPhone many of my apps have disappeared from my front page. The clock i also gone. How do i ge them back where they belong.

After downloading the new upgrade to my iPhone and ipad I lost a lot of my apps on my phone plus the clock and all the appeared on the home page. Can i get my original home page back?

iPad Air 3, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jun 1, 2022 9:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2022 10:41 AM

Use App Library to search the app you are looking for, see this Apple article:

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support           

If you have find the apps, tap & hold on the app, then drag to the Home screen & drop it.

For iPad see also:

Use the App Library and Home Screen to organize your iPad apps

Use the App Library and Home Screen to organize your iPad apps - Apple Support

Find your apps in App Library on iPad

Find your apps in App Library on iPad – Apple Support (UK)

Move apps and create folders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Move apps and create folders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2022 10:41 AM in response to Toniww

Use App Library to search the app you are looking for, see this Apple article:

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support           

If you have find the apps, tap & hold on the app, then drag to the Home screen & drop it.

For iPad see also:

Use the App Library and Home Screen to organize your iPad apps

Use the App Library and Home Screen to organize your iPad apps - Apple Support

Find your apps in App Library on iPad

Find your apps in App Library on iPad – Apple Support (UK)

Move apps and create folders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Move apps and create folders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

After downloading the new upgrade for my ipad and iPhone many of my apps have disappeared from my front page. The clock i also gone. How do i ge them back where they belong.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.