Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What if the subscription is already canceled, but you cant update your credit card info and it keeps saying its already on the account but then when you try to remove it, it says a subscription is active?

basically i been trying to update my credit card information, but everytime i do it says something about a active subscription. and when i cancel it and try to update my info again, it still says that i have a active subscription

Posted on Jun 1, 2022 2:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2022 2:31 PM

Chat directly with Apple Support, then.

2 replies

What if the subscription is already canceled, but you cant update your credit card info and it keeps saying its already on the account but then when you try to remove it, it says a subscription is active?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.