Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone have used to create too many Apple ID so how can I create new one

I want to create new Apple ID

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 4:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 5:09 AM

Apple devices may have limits for this one. Have yòu tried using another device to create an Apple ID? You can also check this link for more information: If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message - Apple Support

If all else fails, you can then Contact - Official Apple Support for help. Good luck!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2022 5:09 AM in response to youngceo

Apple devices may have limits for this one. Have yòu tried using another device to create an Apple ID? You can also check this link for more information: If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message - Apple Support

If all else fails, you can then Contact - Official Apple Support for help. Good luck!

Jun 2, 2022 4:59 AM in response to youngceo

You are sign in here .  .  .  with your Apple ID .

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

See -> If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message

If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message - Apple Support

👉 If you still need to set up iCloud with this Apple ID, contact Apple Support for help. 

My phone have used to create too many Apple ID so how can I create new one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.