Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Time Machine backups exclude problem.

I'm seeing lot's of external drives in Time Machine interface, when you click options key, in the exclude window I'm not able to remove drive, please let me know how I can manually add a specific drive which I want to include for backup?

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 6:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 9:05 PM

manishdey wrote:

I'm seeing lot's of external drives in Time Machine interface, when you click options key, in the exclude window I'm not able to remove drive, please let me know how I can manually add a specific drive which I want to include for backup?

To remove a drive from the "exclude" list (which means it will be included and will be backed up in the next Time Machine backup), click once on the drive to select it, then click the minus sign below "-" to remove it from the exclude list.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2022 9:05 PM in response to manishdey

manishdey wrote:

To remove a drive from the "exclude" list (which means it will be included and will be backed up in the next Time Machine backup), click once on the drive to select it, then click the minus sign below "-" to remove it from the exclude list.

Time Machine backups exclude problem.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.