You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple celebrates 10 years of Apple Pay. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to cancel this account. I never purchased anything with this card.

I want to cancel Apple Pay

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 7:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 7:40 AM

Apple Pay is an optional service, there's nothing to cancel. Either you choose to use it or you don't. If you no longer want to use Apple Pay, you can remove any cards you have added to the Wallet App and stop using it.

If you actually mean you want to cancel the Apple Card you applied for from Goldman Sachs, then see here: link-> How to close your Apple Card account - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 2, 2022 7:40 AM in response to tommie52

Apple Pay is an optional service, there's nothing to cancel. Either you choose to use it or you don't. If you no longer want to use Apple Pay, you can remove any cards you have added to the Wallet App and stop using it.

If you actually mean you want to cancel the Apple Card you applied for from Goldman Sachs, then see here: link-> How to close your Apple Card account - Apple Support

Jul 17, 2022 3:11 PM in response to jmbbsg

jmbbsg wrote:

I never applied for apple pay or the apple card - I want out entirely
I am just trying to find out how to cancel the apple tv I am being charged for

Apple TV, Apple Card and Apple Pay are very different things. Neither Apple Card nor Apple Pay have really anything to do with your Apple TV subscription, so not sure why you are posting this here in this forum for Apple Pay specifically.

If you need to cancel a subscription from Apple, like Apple TV, see here: link-> If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

For Apple Pay, there's nothing to cancel. Its just a service you can choose to use or not. If you have no cards added to the Wallet app in your iPhone, or in Settings on an iPad or Mac, then you are not using Apple Pay.

If you never applied for Apple Card, then you don't have one. You must Apply and pass a credit check to get one. There is no other magic way to get it. So unless you applied and followed a number of steps and the accepted the credit offer you got, you cannot possible have an Apple Card.

I want to cancel this account. I never purchased anything with this card.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.