Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 13 having problems connecting to wifi

I have tried all the suggestions involving why my Iphone 13 has problems connecting to wifi and nothing works. Some days connecting to wifi works well on this phone. Other days when i need wifi service the phone has problems connecting. I did not have problems like this until after the 15.2 update. Does Apple have fix for this or are they working on it?

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 7:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 9:51 AM

stees4 wrote:

I have tried all the suggestions involving why my Iphone 13 has problems connecting to wifi and nothing works. Some days connecting to wifi works well on this phone. Other days when i need wifi service the phone has problems connecting. I did not have problems like this until after the 15.2 update. Does Apple have fix for this or are they working on it?

Update to 15.5

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2022 9:51 AM in response to stees4

stees4 wrote:

Update to 15.5

Iphone 13 having problems connecting to wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.