Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can we go back to the old days where you didn't have to ask what was getting all of your information is there a one push button where you can stop the sharing and update without sharing

Does anyone out wish that we could go back to having a one stop no sharing policy without it updating to sharing

I want to know if there is going to be an update where you can say I don’t want anything shared with anyone unless I say I want to add that one particular time. Does anybody else want to know whether or not you want to share your driving time to go to the gas station or whatever. I love Apple just don’t love all the sharing it gets in the way when I’m trying to go somewhere. How do you feel

Apple TV HD, tvOS 15

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 7:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 12:40 PM

See Privacy - Control - Apple. There isn't a single button that resets every option for maximum privacy, then allowing you to go back and choose which options you might want to change. Use Product Feedback - Apple to suggest it if you like. As far as I am aware Apple do better than some others when it comes the default options, but there are always trade offs if you want certain functionality. You need to grant a mapping app access to location services if it is to be useful.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2022 12:40 PM in response to neilfromva

See Privacy - Control - Apple. There isn't a single button that resets every option for maximum privacy, then allowing you to go back and choose which options you might want to change. Use Product Feedback - Apple to suggest it if you like. As far as I am aware Apple do better than some others when it comes the default options, but there are always trade offs if you want certain functionality. You need to grant a mapping app access to location services if it is to be useful.

tt2

Can we go back to the old days where you didn't have to ask what was getting all of your information is there a one push button where you can stop the sharing and update without sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.