Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to know how to restore an important calendar I accidentally deleted. At the same time that happened I lost a bunch of contacts too

I need to know how to restore an important calendar I accidentally deleted. At the same time that happened I lost a bunch of contacts too

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 7:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 7:37 AM

It sounds as if you signed out of an account. Did you recently change jobs and sign out of your employer-provided email? If so, that would take any associated calenders and contacts with it. The only way to get everything back is to log into the account again.

Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2022 7:37 AM in response to Andreamo1103

It sounds as if you signed out of an account. Did you recently change jobs and sign out of your employer-provided email? If so, that would take any associated calenders and contacts with it. The only way to get everything back is to log into the account again.

Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.