Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

And also now purchased payment from my account AED 29.99 I want know why for what this payment

Why I have purchased payment from my account AED 30 and AED3.37

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 8:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 8:45 AM

If you're sure that those charges come from Apple (check your bank statement very carefully), start reading this support page:--> Subscriptions and Billing – Official Apple Support, and check each of the first 3-4 sections.

If you cannot find the information you were looking for, please contact iTunes Store Support Team directly and explain your problem, using this specific link:--> Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2022 8:45 AM in response to hoda70

If you're sure that those charges come from Apple (check your bank statement very carefully), start reading this support page:--> Subscriptions and Billing – Official Apple Support, and check each of the first 3-4 sections.

If you cannot find the information you were looking for, please contact iTunes Store Support Team directly and explain your problem, using this specific link:--> Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

And also now purchased payment from my account AED 29.99 I want know why for what this payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.