Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a brand new 13 x pro i forgot the pass code i have installed itunes on my chrome book and my phone is plugged in to the computer but I cant restore my new phone

i purchased an Iphone 13 x pro from Verizon it came in the mail and I went to set it up and set the pass code I got distracted by my child went back to finish and entered what i thought was the pass code and i was locked out and now the phone is disabled I am trying to restore it and begin again, I down loaded itunes on my chrome book but I am not seeing where to go to restore the phone

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 11:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 11:08 AM

You can't restore from a Chromebook, you need a Mac or Windows PC.

Or if your running iOS 15.2 or higher, you can do it from your phone.

How to reset your passcode without a computer if you have iOS 15.2 or higher.

How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

1 reply

I have a brand new 13 x pro i forgot the pass code i have installed itunes on my chrome book and my phone is plugged in to the computer but I cant restore my new phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.