Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to cancel free trial for an App subscription?

My daughter wanted a new app. I download them all the time and make sure they are free. This one said in app purchase like the rest.

but once it was downloaded it wanted me to put have it. I clicked no like always. And it put us on a 24 hour free trial. I want to delete it. But it’s not in subscriptions. So I can’t cancel it

please help

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 12:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 1:40 PM

These support pages provide comprehensive information about how to manage your subscriptions - both from your devices, or from your AppleID account:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed – Apple Support

If you have unintentionally subscribed to an App - and have not provided any credit card information and the subscription does not appear as a subscription through Apple - then you have no reason for concern. However, just check at least 24hrs before the end of the purported “trial” ends in case the subscription is late in showing-up in your account.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2022 1:40 PM in response to cimmeron17

These support pages provide comprehensive information about how to manage your subscriptions - both from your devices, or from your AppleID account:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed – Apple Support

If you have unintentionally subscribed to an App - and have not provided any credit card information and the subscription does not appear as a subscription through Apple - then you have no reason for concern. However, just check at least 24hrs before the end of the purported “trial” ends in case the subscription is late in showing-up in your account.

How to cancel free trial for an App subscription?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.