Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I reset/change my iCloud password?

Forgot iCloud password.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 5:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 5:15 PM

Check your web browser autofill entries, the Keychain, and other records, or use Apple's iForgot service, or contact their Account Security team.

(219223)

2 replies

Jun 2, 2022 5:41 PM in response to Mlparker84

How to change apple id password from iCloud.com

Enter www.icloud.com from a web browser in the upcoming pop up window the existing Apple ID address will be shown , don’t click on continue with password rather click on cancel , circle rotates .

Manually type apple id address and click on enter key the previous password will be autofilled automatically as icloud keychain was set up , click on small drop down arrow in password field and click on other passwords .

Safari preferences opens , enter mac admin pasword to open the lock , tap on apple id say example1@icloud.com and click on fill .

Another window appears for maps , click on do not allow .

Once again another window appears do you want to change password , click on change password .

A full size window appears showing empty fields to enter two factor authentication code , drag and drop this window to a very large extent sideways .

System preferences opens the circle rotates after a while a small window appears system preferences wants to make changes , enter your password to allow this , enter your new apple id password in the empty field and click on save , hence Apple ID password is changed from iCloud.com 

How do I reset/change my iCloud password?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.