Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t send an MMS message from my iPhone to a android I can read a text but I cannot send it they do not receive

Can’t send an MMS message from my iPhone to a android.

I can read a text but I cannot send one they do not receive

I have an iPhone 11+ max

I can read SMS messages from android but they do not receive my replies help SMS messages are turned on in settings??

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 4:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2022 1:16 PM

Had same issue upon switching carrier to Mint Mobile. It was not a phone issue, it was Mint. During my trial period I ran out of data; they did not unblock data upon activation of full plan. (They must let small amounts trickle through.) It may have magically cleared up at the end of the month, but I ordered a physical SIM and moved the plan from eSIM to SIM, reset network settings and suddenly Android works.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2022 1:16 PM in response to bigdog91455

Had same issue upon switching carrier to Mint Mobile. It was not a phone issue, it was Mint. During my trial period I ran out of data; they did not unblock data upon activation of full plan. (They must let small amounts trickle through.) It may have magically cleared up at the end of the month, but I ordered a physical SIM and moved the plan from eSIM to SIM, reset network settings and suddenly Android works.

Can’t send an MMS message from my iPhone to a android I can read a text but I cannot send it they do not receive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.