Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How Change wifi password for login at a hotel's wifi

I'm at a hotel. I need to change the password for the wifi network. I've tried deleting it and adding it and the old password automatically is being used. How do I change the password? I want to log into the same wifi network at the hotel but use a NEW password. Make sense? I've done a google search and nothing works. Thanks!

iMac Pro

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 8:27 PM

5 replies

Jun 2, 2022 8:31 PM in response to DFauvre

DFauvre wrote:

I'm at a hotel. I need to change the password for the wifi network. I've tried deleting it and adding it and the old password automatically is being used. How do I change the password? I want to log into the same wifi network at the hotel but use a NEW password. Make sense? I've done a google search and nothing works. Thanks!

No it does not make sense. If you have to log into the hotel's wifi using a password, ask the hotel what the password is and use that when asked to log into the network. Most hotel and public networks are accessed using your browser. When the login screen in the browser appears, use the password provided by the hotel.

How Change wifi password for login at a hotel's wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.