Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New Monthly Challenge Not Appearing

Hi, my June 2022 challenge is not appearing on my apple watch nor does it appear on my iphone. I have unpaired them and repaired them and it is still not showing up. Wondering what else I can do because I like getting the monthly challenges.

Thank you.

EDIT: OK, I actually found it. It moved all the way down on the whole list of possible awards/achievements. Lol, I'm so used to seeing it up at the top, as a reminder for me. Just leaving this up for anyone else.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 9:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 10:22 PM

After further investigation, the monthly challenge is still not showing up for me. The challenge I thought was for this month is actually a challenge for hitting your stand goal for the whole month (which everyone has; no personalization).

24 replies

New Monthly Challenge Not Appearing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.