Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos not uploading to iCloud (stuck at 1%)

Hello, I am trying to upload my photo library to my iCloud storage, but the pictures will not upload and it says my usage of iCloud storage is 50 GB of 200. It then prompts me to upgrade to 2 TB whilst saying my storage is full. The progress of the photo uploading is stuck at 1%. What is causing this, and is there a fix? Thanks!

iPhone 11

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 9:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 9:48 PM

EarthMother151 Said:

"Photos not uploading to iCloud (stuck at 1%): Hello, I am trying to upload my photo library to my iCloud storage, but the pictures will not upload and it says my usage of iCloud storage is 50 GB of 200. It then prompts me to upgrade to 2 TB whilst saying my storage is full. The progress of the photo uploading is stuck at 1%. What is causing this, and is there a fix? Thanks!"

-------

Transferring Photos:

Cancel the download, and then restart your iPhone. Then, Perform as Instructed here: Upload and Download Photos Using iCloud.com - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2022 9:48 PM in response to EarthMother151

EarthMother151 Said:

"Photos not uploading to iCloud (stuck at 1%): Hello, I am trying to upload my photo library to my iCloud storage, but the pictures will not upload and it says my usage of iCloud storage is 50 GB of 200. It then prompts me to upgrade to 2 TB whilst saying my storage is full. The progress of the photo uploading is stuck at 1%. What is causing this, and is there a fix? Thanks!"

-------

Transferring Photos:

Cancel the download, and then restart your iPhone. Then, Perform as Instructed here: Upload and Download Photos Using iCloud.com - Apple Support

Photos not uploading to iCloud (stuck at 1%)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.