Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How hard is it to use family sharing to share content? I can't share my books, music or videos

I'm new to family sharing. How does a user (not the organizer) share content?

Posted on Jun 3, 2022 2:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2022 8:40 AM

Family sharing allows for sharing of content purchased from the iTunes and App Stores to be shared with other members of the family. Work through the sections of If you can't find your family's shared content - Apple Support to make sure that your purchases are shared, and make sure that any purchases you want to share are not hidden. Family members should then be able to access the shared content in the Purchased section of the iTunes or App stores under your name.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2022 8:40 AM in response to SparkyJ0591

Family sharing allows for sharing of content purchased from the iTunes and App Stores to be shared with other members of the family. Work through the sections of If you can't find your family's shared content - Apple Support to make sure that your purchases are shared, and make sure that any purchases you want to share are not hidden. Family members should then be able to access the shared content in the Purchased section of the iTunes or App stores under your name.

tt2

How hard is it to use family sharing to share content? I can't share my books, music or videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.