Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is this iPhone 5s repairable

I’ve had this iPhone 5s since before I had an iPhone 7 Plus. My iPhone 5s is unresponsive that it the touch screen doesn’t work and the screen is broken with coloured lines vertically or horizontally, the front screen isn’t cracked or anything but there’s something wrong inside of it. I’ve been thinking about repairing it so I can use it incase I don’t have my iPhone 7 Plus with me

iPhone 5s

Posted on Jun 3, 2022 3:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2022 3:39 PM

Is the iPhone 5S repairable? Yes. It is not quite yet a vintage product.

Obtaining service for your Apple product after an expired warranty - Apple Support

Should you repair it? That is a very different question. You are seeking a backup iPhone? I have had an iPhone since the original iPhone was introduced in 2007 and have never had a backup iPhone. (I have always had an iOS backup of my iPhone’s data.)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2022 3:39 PM in response to Justin84O8

Is the iPhone 5S repairable? Yes. It is not quite yet a vintage product.

Obtaining service for your Apple product after an expired warranty - Apple Support

Should you repair it? That is a very different question. You are seeking a backup iPhone? I have had an iPhone since the original iPhone was introduced in 2007 and have never had a backup iPhone. (I have always had an iOS backup of my iPhone’s data.)

Is this iPhone 5s repairable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.