Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I pay my iCloud usage

I changed my payment method for my iCloud storage but they haven’t charged me yet so I’m not sure if I did it correctly?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 3, 2022 6:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2022 2:38 AM

I changed my payment method for my iCloud storage but they haven’t charged me yet

It would take about 1 to 2 business days in order to process.

iCloud subscription:

Check -> Go to -> Settings -> your name -> iCloud -> if you see 50 GB (or 200 GB or 2 TB) then you have an iCloud subscription.

If you have an iCloud subscription, you will receive a monthly bill from Apple, check your email box.

You pay monthly for iCloud storage.

Once your request for iCloud+ has been activated, you should receive an invoice in your email box.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2022 2:38 AM in response to roxiet007

I changed my payment method for my iCloud storage but they haven’t charged me yet

iCloud subscription:

Check -> Go to -> Settings -> your name -> iCloud -> if you see 50 GB (or 200 GB or 2 TB) then you have an iCloud subscription.

If you have an iCloud subscription, you will receive a monthly bill from Apple, check your email box.

You pay monthly for iCloud storage.

Once your request for iCloud+ has been activated, you should receive an invoice in your email box.

How do I pay my iCloud usage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.