You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I download order version

How can I download Netflix

iPhone 6

Posted on Jun 4, 2022 5:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2022 6:49 AM

Netflix requires a device which can run iOS 14 or higher. If an older version of an app is available, it will be offered if you try to download it. Netflix, like most other application developers simply no longer support apps in the app store for older devices, like an iPhone 6. You'll either need to buy a newer iPhone or use a web browser to access Netflix. You won't be able to download the app on your iPhone.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 4, 2022 6:49 AM in response to raheem106

Netflix requires a device which can run iOS 14 or higher. If an older version of an app is available, it will be offered if you try to download it. Netflix, like most other application developers simply no longer support apps in the app store for older devices, like an iPhone 6. You'll either need to buy a newer iPhone or use a web browser to access Netflix. You won't be able to download the app on your iPhone.

How can I download order version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.