Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PAYMENT CHARGES

Why in the world am I being charged by Apple Entertainment, when I do not have or use any Apple Products. I have been charged over one hundred dollars from, Apple Entertainment and I do not know why this going on.

I do not own any Apple devices and I do not have a iTunes account, now I am sick and tired of paying for something or a service that I do not use or have, I want to get to the bottom of this issue because, this is fraud and I will not stand for these transactions on my bank account any longer.

Iwill have to report Apple Entertainment to the Better Business Bureau or the FBI, I am not joking around here, you guys are stealing my hard earned cash, for no reason at all. I will be waiting for a timely reply from someone in your company, Thank you very much for this community.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022 9:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2022 10:47 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account.

If you don't have any Apple products and don't have an iTunes account and aren't using any Apple services, contact your credit card company and dispute the charges.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2022 10:47 AM in response to leonb653

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account.

If you don't have any Apple products and don't have an iTunes account and aren't using any Apple services, contact your credit card company and dispute the charges.

PAYMENT CHARGES

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.