Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Get iTunes music library onto a Samsung phone

How do i get my itunes music library onto my husband's samsung galaxy s21?

From what i've read either a paid subscription to Apple Music or a series of other app downloads?

I paid for this music and Family Sharing doesn't work on android devices.

Getting really fed up with the lousy Apple podcast app and now this. They seem to have lost interest in their core products.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 1:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 9:55 AM

Hey LavenderLucy,

Apple doesn’t support syncing an iTunes Library to Android devices. You can use the Apple Music service on Android. You can read more about here:

Use Apple Music with your Android devices

Use Family Sharing with Apple Music on Android

As for the issues with Podcasts, what seems to be going on there?

Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2022 9:55 AM in response to LavenderLucy

Hey LavenderLucy,

Apple doesn’t support syncing an iTunes Library to Android devices. You can use the Apple Music service on Android. You can read more about here:

Use Apple Music with your Android devices

Use Family Sharing with Apple Music on Android

As for the issues with Podcasts, what seems to be going on there?

Regards.

Jun 7, 2022 1:18 PM in response to LavenderLucy

Dear Barber,

Not sure if I clicked the correct button to respond to you.

Thanks for the Android/iTunes issue. That's what I came up with but I just didn't want to believe it.

Podcasts:

1. Sometimes plays the next show in the episode even if it's marked played
  2. I download the episodes at home and then when I'm on the road it plays part of the episode and at some point stops and makes me turn on cellular data - even though the download was completed.
  3. And the one that really bothers me -

If I'm not interested in a particular episode (podcasts I'm subscribed to) I must "mark as played" in order to get rid of it. I haven't really listened to it and feel like it gives the 'podcast' the impression I was interested in that topic. I wonder if Apple is paid based on the number of listens. I'd much prefer a 'delete' option - or better yet a thumbs down. 😀

Thanks so much for your help.

LL

Get iTunes music library onto a Samsung phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.