Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased a MacBook Air in March this year and would like to take up the offer of free Apple TV subscription for a year. how do I do this:?

I purchased a MacBook Air in March this year and would like to take up the offer of free Apple TV subscription for a year. how do I do this?

MacBook Air 11″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 1:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 2:25 PM

Hi there!

You can try signing in yout Apple ID here https://tv.apple.com/ and check you will see the offer to get the 3 month free trial. You might also get a promo code that you can activate on the website from the retailer. At this point, I'm afraid they're no longer offering the 1 year trial though.

Also, please note that Offer must be claimed in the Apple TV app within 3 months after first setting up your new device.

If you still can't redeem the promo, please see this article:

If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

If you need further help, just Contact - Official Apple Support

Hope that helps! Best of luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2022 2:25 PM in response to maselman

Hi there!

You can try signing in yout Apple ID here https://tv.apple.com/ and check you will see the offer to get the 3 month free trial. You might also get a promo code that you can activate on the website from the retailer. At this point, I'm afraid they're no longer offering the 1 year trial though.

Also, please note that Offer must be claimed in the Apple TV app within 3 months after first setting up your new device.

If you still can't redeem the promo, please see this article:

If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

If you need further help, just Contact - Official Apple Support

Hope that helps! Best of luck!

I purchased a MacBook Air in March this year and would like to take up the offer of free Apple TV subscription for a year. how do I do this:?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.