Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

need to log in to see subscriptions from a PC

i have recurring charges from an ipad i no longer use. i cannot stop them! unless i log in from an apple device. but... i am not an apple user. help

43UN7300AUD,

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 5:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 5:41 AM

These support pages provide comprehensive information about how to manage your subscriptions - both from your devices, or from your AppleID account:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed – Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2022 5:41 AM in response to lisasurfaceuser

These support pages provide comprehensive information about how to manage your subscriptions - both from your devices, or from your AppleID account:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed – Apple Support

Jun 5, 2022 5:51 PM in response to lisasurfaceuser

lisasurfaceuser Said:

"need to log in to see subscriptions from a PC: i have recurring charges from an ipad i no longer use. i cannot stop them! unless i log in from an apple device. but... i am not an apple user. help"

-------

Troubleshooting Apple Funds:

Perform the following...

A. Go Here: Change, Add, or Remove Apple ID Payment Methods - Apple Support

B. Use a PC:  Try performing this using a different device, in particular a computer, as it would be more-user friendly doing so.

C. For Financial Assistance, Contact Apple Store Support:

You need to contact Apple Support Directly. This is a User-to-User forum. We are all volunteers. So, as you may suspect, no one here has access to that information — and that is a good thing, BTW. That’s why for Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. They’ll see what’s going on and will run you through the fix.

need to log in to see subscriptions from a PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.