Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to get my iPhone unlocked from the network T-Mobile, they said they need you to do it

Has anyone been able to get apple to unlock their phone from a network and if so how do I get them to do this

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 5:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 5:44 PM

1. We, the readers of your post, are not Apple employees. We are members of this Apple community just like you are and try to help each other.
  2. The T-Mobile representative did not tell you the truth. Call T-Mobile support again and ask them for the procedure and requirements to get your phone unlocked. Only your carrier (T-Mobile in your example) can unlock your phone for use with other carriers.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2022 5:44 PM in response to Alanodea26

1. We, the readers of your post, are not Apple employees. We are members of this Apple community just like you are and try to help each other.
  2. The T-Mobile representative did not tell you the truth. Call T-Mobile support again and ask them for the procedure and requirements to get your phone unlocked. Only your carrier (T-Mobile in your example) can unlock your phone for use with other carriers.

Axel F.

I need to get my iPhone unlocked from the network T-Mobile, they said they need you to do it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.