Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I display the battery percentage on the Apple Watch?

How do I display the battery percentage on the watch? I used to swipe up on the screen. But that no longer works. What did I change?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 8:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 8:26 PM

The first (and simplest) thing to try if something isn’t working right is to restart your Apple Watch and its paired iPhone. If necessary (device not responding), try a forced restart. Both methods can be found here:

How to restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, the next steps would be to unpair and pair your watch again and restore from the backup just created. This should result in no loss of data. It deletes all temp and corrupted files and re-indexes the file system.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2022 8:26 PM in response to asmca2003

The first (and simplest) thing to try if something isn’t working right is to restart your Apple Watch and its paired iPhone. If necessary (device not responding), try a forced restart. Both methods can be found here:

How to restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, the next steps would be to unpair and pair your watch again and restore from the backup just created. This should result in no loss of data. It deletes all temp and corrupted files and re-indexes the file system.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Jun 6, 2022 3:34 AM in response to javaliga

This solved my problem. I needed only to restart the watch (the first item). Thanks.

While I'm about it, can someone please tell me where I can get good documentation for the watch. I've had the thing for several months and there seem to be a large number of things it can do that I don't seem to be able to find out much about. Thanks.

How do I display the battery percentage on the Apple Watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.