Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don't have access to my apple account because I don't have my old iphone anymore I now have android and I forget the password to my apple account and I just want to reset my password please

I need help with resetting my apple account password please because I don't have my old iphone anymore

iPhone 6s

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 1:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 10:26 AM

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

2 replies

Jun 6, 2022 1:51 AM in response to JamieIsASinner420

You are sign in here .  .  .  with your Apple ID & Password (?).

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

See -> If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud

If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud - Apple Support

I don't have access to my apple account because I don't have my old iphone anymore I now have android and I forget the password to my apple account and I just want to reset my password please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.