Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Airpod pros case.

I lost my airpod pro charging case but still have the airpods, I have connected the find my iphone network and it shows that they are in multiple locations but will not tell me which locations, the airpods are long dead as well.

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 9:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 10:37 AM

Basically, the AirPods charging case cannot be found using the "Find My" app. There is no mechanism in them that will allow it to be able to connect to the Internet ... which would be required.

Also, since your AirPods themselves (as you stated), are no longer charged, at best you will only see their "last known location" if Find My for up to 24 hours.

Your only option, at this point, is to go physically looking for them ... or as Rudegar has suggested, purchase replacements.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2022 10:37 AM in response to jstumpf

Basically, the AirPods charging case cannot be found using the "Find My" app. There is no mechanism in them that will allow it to be able to connect to the Internet ... which would be required.

Also, since your AirPods themselves (as you stated), are no longer charged, at best you will only see their "last known location" if Find My for up to 24 hours.

Your only option, at this point, is to go physically looking for them ... or as Rudegar has suggested, purchase replacements.

Lost Airpod pros case.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.