Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My baby locked iPhone (wrong screen password) more 10times

Hi! My baby was locked iPhone, he entered more than 10 times wrong password. My iPhone is locked, but I didn’t make synchronization. Is it any chance to unlock my iPhone? 

I know my password, my Face ID, Apple Watch is connected to iPhone, I know my Apple ID, also my credit card in iTunes/App store. I cried, because my pregnancy in photos, and new born session 🥲 

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 12:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 12:30 PM

There are two passcodes; Lock Screen Passcode and Screen Time Passcode.

Following this process is the only way out to reset both passcodes. The steps given in this link will help you do that -> If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your ...

Note: If you restore from a backup then the Screen Time Passcode will be back on your device.

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2022 12:30 PM in response to Faith_Girl_

There are two passcodes; Lock Screen Passcode and Screen Time Passcode.

Following this process is the only way out to reset both passcodes. The steps given in this link will help you do that -> If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your ...

Note: If you restore from a backup then the Screen Time Passcode will be back on your device.

Jun 6, 2022 12:40 PM in response to Faith_Girl_

Faith_Girl_ wrote:

Unfortunately I didn’t make synchronization in PC and I want to save all my photos in iPhone. I don’t want to clear data on iPhone…

Unfortunately, it's too late for that. Going forward, you should set your phone up so that it backs up every night to iCloud.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iCloud - Apple Support

My baby locked iPhone (wrong screen password) more 10times

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.