Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Device management

On a new iPhone 11 that technically I had to activate myself. I have noticed on multiple posts that you should not be able to see device management option at all like ZERO. Again it would not be available to click and then a window to type in your email for school or work account pops up. So why are there two different answers on this forum? Can someone confirm this. Either the option is there on new iPhone 11 and you do not see any profiles or there should not be a option at all and you cannot see the device management option or any profile. It would be jus empty blank space where device management would be??

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 12:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 12:21 PM

Profile options will exist, only if any profile is installed by your corporate / organisation/enterprise / School Management then please contact the system administrator of your corporate / organisation/enterprise / School Management

If you have installed any profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...

I have 4 devices none of them has any MDM or profile on my devices.

Some apps in the App Store will prompt you to install a profile using their App to get the full functionality.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2022 12:21 PM in response to Fvzw74

Profile options will exist, only if any profile is installed by your corporate / organisation/enterprise / School Management then please contact the system administrator of your corporate / organisation/enterprise / School Management

If you have installed any profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...

I have 4 devices none of them has any MDM or profile on my devices.

Some apps in the App Store will prompt you to install a profile using their App to get the full functionality.

Device management

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.