Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What if I totally forgot my Apple ID and password what will I do

What will I do if I totally forgot my Apple ID and password

iPhone XS

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 5:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 5:52 PM

Well, your Apple ID is your email address, so it should be really hard to forget. And you must have used your Apple ID and password to post in this forum, so it’s unlikely that you forgot both. But Apple can still help your forgetfulness if you can prove that you really are who you say you are. See these to links:

But note that Apple is very careful about protecting you from people who might try to impersonate you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2022 5:52 PM in response to Jhey-Mhar

Well, your Apple ID is your email address, so it should be really hard to forget. And you must have used your Apple ID and password to post in this forum, so it’s unlikely that you forgot both. But Apple can still help your forgetfulness if you can prove that you really are who you say you are. See these to links:

But note that Apple is very careful about protecting you from people who might try to impersonate you.

What if I totally forgot my Apple ID and password what will I do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.