Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Finding Owner of Lost Airpods that I found

I found AirPods while I was on a trip out of my country, I want to find the owner of them.

Finding now way to find him/her around me. Can apple help me to find the real owner?

My local community can't help as it was in a different country,

Any suggestions plz..

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 2:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 7:53 PM

najeeb42 Said:

"Finding Owner of Lost Airpods that I found: I found AirPods while I was on a trip out of my country, I want to find the owner of them. Finding now way to find him/her around me. Can apple help me to find the real owner? My local community can't help as it was in a different country,"

-------

Returning Found AirPods:

No, Apple cannot help you fin the real owner. So, I user that you hand these in to local authorities, or drop them off at the vicinity you were at. For instance, if you were at a retail store when you found these, then send them over to the store manager. If someone is looking for these, then they would contact the store, sure enough.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2022 7:53 PM in response to najeeb42

najeeb42 Said:

"Finding Owner of Lost Airpods that I found: I found AirPods while I was on a trip out of my country, I want to find the owner of them. Finding now way to find him/her around me. Can apple help me to find the real owner? My local community can't help as it was in a different country,"

-------

Returning Found AirPods:

No, Apple cannot help you fin the real owner. So, I user that you hand these in to local authorities, or drop them off at the vicinity you were at. For instance, if you were at a retail store when you found these, then send them over to the store manager. If someone is looking for these, then they would contact the store, sure enough.

Finding Owner of Lost Airpods that I found

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.