You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment

I keep seying that they keep charging me and it keeps telling me that if i dont pay there gonna interrupt and to avoid i have buy or do subscription

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 5:09 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 5:15 AM

Hi there!

You might be having some issues with your payment method. To ensure that your subscriptions will continue, Apple may check if the card has enough credit to pay for the subscription renewal.

Were you able to check in your payment information settings if you are getting a message that your payment method is declined and you need to add one?

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Also, you may want to check your purchase history to see if there's a pending purchase

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

If you do, you can address this by contacting your bank or the card issuer or add a new payment method. You can also redeem a gift card to address the pending purchase

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Hope that helps! Best of luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 7, 2022 5:15 AM in response to Mariaayala2887

Hi there!

You might be having some issues with your payment method. To ensure that your subscriptions will continue, Apple may check if the card has enough credit to pay for the subscription renewal.

Were you able to check in your payment information settings if you are getting a message that your payment method is declined and you need to add one?

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Also, you may want to check your purchase history to see if there's a pending purchase

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

If you do, you can address this by contacting your bank or the card issuer or add a new payment method. You can also redeem a gift card to address the pending purchase

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Hope that helps! Best of luck!

Payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.