Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error 1035 on iPhone 13

I understand this is a carrier (AT&T) issue but can it be fixed by calling or do I need to physically go to the retail store? TIA!

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 8:31 AM

13 replies

Jun 14, 2022 7:08 PM in response to Raicya

I’m having the same issue with the 1035 error. I tried all the steps from the website listed above and still cannot set up my voicemail. I went into the AT&T store today and after the guy in the store resent the voicemail activation and it still didn’t work he told me I need to contact Apple directly or go into the Apple store to have this fixed since it’s an Apple error message. So at this point do I need to go into the Apple store?

Jul 31, 2022 4:02 PM in response to KatPey

I had this problem also. I may have solved it for myself, but only time will tell! I had never set up a Voicemail password before, but it seemed like a good place to start. I went to my carrier's app, myAT&T and chose my device, then I chose to "Reset voicemail password." I followed their procedure and voila! I was able to record a greeting without the error message. I then tested whether I could receive and retrieve voicemails with positive results.

Error 1035 on iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.