Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get Apple Care

How to get Applet Care after paying an expensive price for a cell phone replacement - 6 months of use without Apple Care which at the time is not offered.

Thanks,

Patricia

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 10:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 11:20 AM

Apple Care+ can only be added to a device within 60 days of having purchased it new. Not later.

On new devices Apple will pop up the Apple Care offer in the Settings App after setting the iPhone, iPad or Mac up.

Apple also offers Apple Care+ when purchasing on line at the moment of device configuration, and Apple employees should offer Apple Care when buying in store.

Link-> AppleCare Products - iPhone - Apple

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2022 11:20 AM in response to PatriciaJuca

Apple Care+ can only be added to a device within 60 days of having purchased it new. Not later.

On new devices Apple will pop up the Apple Care offer in the Settings App after setting the iPhone, iPad or Mac up.

Apple also offers Apple Care+ when purchasing on line at the moment of device configuration, and Apple employees should offer Apple Care when buying in store.

Link-> AppleCare Products - iPhone - Apple

Jun 20, 2022 7:44 AM in response to Phil0124

You would not have been able to get Apple Care+ on a broken iPhone either.

PLEASE, the questions is after fix it.

Yes, Apple can fix the broken iPhone or replace it entirely for a fee. It will not be free, even if you did have Apple Care+. It just would have been a lower fee with Apple Care+.

YES, IT’S going to be almost one thousand dollars and I just have an appointment for it.

After that, How can I have a insurance? No insurance com Brazil ? IPLACE Apple service is only for iPhone brought from IPLACE.

I need an insurance for this iPhone 13 pro that I brought in Brazil, please ! After fixed

Thanks

How to get Apple Care

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.