You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Heating of new se 2022

My apple se3 is just 2 days old . It gets heated with just 10 mins of using . Apple said it has 2 hours extra battery back up than last apple se . My battery gets over in less than 4 and half hours .. Is there any body here who is facing same problem as me ? What is the solution? If apple team is reading, pls call me back

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 10:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 10:57 AM

We are not Apple employees here, so don't expect a "call back." FWIW, I also have an iPhone SE 3rd gen and it does not have these same symptoms as yours. Since you got it two days ago, I suggest that you return it for either a full refund or a replacement device. You have 14 days from the date of purchase ... if you purchased it directly from Apple or an Apple Authorized Reseller.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 7, 2022 10:57 AM in response to Srp_cbe

We are not Apple employees here, so don't expect a "call back." FWIW, I also have an iPhone SE 3rd gen and it does not have these same symptoms as yours. Since you got it two days ago, I suggest that you return it for either a full refund or a replacement device. You have 14 days from the date of purchase ... if you purchased it directly from Apple or an Apple Authorized Reseller.

Heating of new se 2022

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.