Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment method and Country and region

Hello,

First of all, could you please remove the Credit balance from my App Store?. Second, Can you please check if I have subscription in iCloud storage Because it’s showing in setting section there is no subscription, but when I edit my payment method there is a message showing there is a subscription in iCloud ?!. Lastly, could you please change the country and region from Australia to Saudi Arabia?! So I could change the payment method information for my iPhone.

Please find the picture that I have attached showing a message..

Please guide me a soon as possible I appreciate your help

MacBook Air 13″, 10.15

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 12:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 12:44 PM

This is a user to user forum. We have no access to your account to do any of the things you are requesting.

To have your balance removed contact Apple Support directly by clicking this link: link-> contact Apple Support

Follow the steps here to check for an active iCloud subscription : link-> Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

Follow the steps here to Change your country or region once the above has been done: link-> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2022 12:44 PM in response to sharifah15

This is a user to user forum. We have no access to your account to do any of the things you are requesting.

To have your balance removed contact Apple Support directly by clicking this link: link-> contact Apple Support

Follow the steps here to check for an active iCloud subscription : link-> Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

Follow the steps here to Change your country or region once the above has been done: link-> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Payment method and Country and region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.