Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I see no options for transferring I cloud photos to iPad camera roll

How to transfer iCloud photos to iPad camera roll? All options on internet guidance don’t work.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 12:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 1:35 PM

There are no options to transfer. If the iPad is signed in to iCloud in Settings and the iCloud Photo Library option is turned on in Settings->Photo0s, then all iCloud photos already exist on the device, and there would be no need specifically transfer them.

In other words, anything in iCloud is automatically synced to the device if the iCloud Photos library option is turned on in Settings->Photos. There's no option to transfer or download specific photos.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2022 1:35 PM in response to AKIggy

There are no options to transfer. If the iPad is signed in to iCloud in Settings and the iCloud Photo Library option is turned on in Settings->Photo0s, then all iCloud photos already exist on the device, and there would be no need specifically transfer them.

In other words, anything in iCloud is automatically synced to the device if the iCloud Photos library option is turned on in Settings->Photos. There's no option to transfer or download specific photos.

I see no options for transferring I cloud photos to iPad camera roll

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.