Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleCare+

If I subscribe to an AppleCare plan on a monthly basis, will it auto-renew past the 3 year buy out option?

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 2:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 3:41 PM

rkuklinca wrote:

My apologies.

Currently, my options are a monthly subscription or a 3-year subscription.

The monthly subscription says that it renews until cancelled. Does this mean that I will have access to AppleCare+ longer than 3 years if I elect the monthly payment option?

Apple Care+ for Mac does not offer a monthly option. Only Yearly. Which will continue until you cancel it or Apple decides it can no longer support or repair the Mac.

AppleCare Products - Mac - Apple

Apple Care+ for iPhone or iPad which does offer a monthly plan, does not offer 3 years, but 2. and yes the Monthly plan would continue until cancelled or Apple decides it can no longer support the device.

AppleCare Products - iPhone - Apple

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2022 3:41 PM in response to rkuklinca

rkuklinca wrote:

My apologies.

Currently, my options are a monthly subscription or a 3-year subscription.

The monthly subscription says that it renews until cancelled. Does this mean that I will have access to AppleCare+ longer than 3 years if I elect the monthly payment option?

Apple Care+ for Mac does not offer a monthly option. Only Yearly. Which will continue until you cancel it or Apple decides it can no longer support or repair the Mac.

AppleCare Products - Mac - Apple

Apple Care+ for iPhone or iPad which does offer a monthly plan, does not offer 3 years, but 2. and yes the Monthly plan would continue until cancelled or Apple decides it can no longer support the device.

AppleCare Products - iPhone - Apple

AppleCare+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.