Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does any iphone have these functions / abilities?

I’m considering ‘upgrading’ to an iPhone and want to know do any iPhones have the essential features my ‘old’ android has? 1. Allow split screen, so can have 2 apps share the screen, eg, can have youtube playing on top and email or other apps on the bottom. 2. A reading app similar to androids read aloud, which allows you to save webpage articles or app articles and reads it out to you. Yes I know my iPhone of old could do that for an individual page, but it was very ‘primitive’ in comparison having to highlight the text and select ‘speak’. With android’s read aloud , I could arrange reading order of multiple articles I want to listen to, stop, play, ff or rewind as want to. Speech rate is a bonus. My iPhone 6s, had reading apps, Not sure about the paid apps, but none of the multiple free ones i tried could do this. Read aloud app on android is free.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 7:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 7:54 PM

I will answer your questions by referencing your question numbers below:

1. No
  2. Yes. Please click here 👉 Hear iPhone speak the screen, selected text, and typing feedback This may not be as elaborate as you had mentioned in your post, however will do the job.

Axel F.

1 reply

Does any iphone have these functions / abilities?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.