Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to restore boarding pass option to wallet App ?

By mistake I’ve removed the Boarding pass option in the Wallet iPhone App , So only my credit card is displaying.

Now I want to add boarding pass tickets and I can’t find the option to do it.

please advise

thank you

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 7:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 7:31 PM

There is no option To add Boarding Passes in the Wallet app. This is because boarding passes are not added directly from the Wallet app like credit/debit cards are.

Boarding passes are added from the Airline’s app that you have installed on your iPhone. For example, if you are flying American Airlines, then you would open the American Airlines app and then check-in and receive a boarding pass in the app. You will also be given an option to add the boarding pass to the Wallet app by that app.

NOTE: Most Airlines will not let a passenger check in and get a boarding pass if there are more than 24 hours remaining to flight time.

Axel F.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2022 7:31 PM in response to rony-z

There is no option To add Boarding Passes in the Wallet app. This is because boarding passes are not added directly from the Wallet app like credit/debit cards are.

Boarding passes are added from the Airline’s app that you have installed on your iPhone. For example, if you are flying American Airlines, then you would open the American Airlines app and then check-in and receive a boarding pass in the app. You will also be given an option to add the boarding pass to the Wallet app by that app.

NOTE: Most Airlines will not let a passenger check in and get a boarding pass if there are more than 24 hours remaining to flight time.

Axel F.

How to restore boarding pass option to wallet App ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.