You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch is dead and I have done everything done find my , said it’s lost, i need help please

My Apple Watch is dead and I have done everything done find my , said it’s lost, i need help please. I really need to find it.

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 8

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 7:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 7:58 PM

The information that you are looking for exists in this article that you were reviewing earlier 👉 If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen

I understand that your Apple Watch Series 6 has been lost and the battery is dead. You stated that you have tried everything in the Find My app to find it unsuccessfully,

Since the battery is dead now, there is no way for the Apple Watch to report its location. You will have to find that Apple Watch manually by physically looking for it. Apple is not going to be able to find it for you.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 7, 2022 7:58 PM in response to jacobo1396

The information that you are looking for exists in this article that you were reviewing earlier 👉 If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen

I understand that your Apple Watch Series 6 has been lost and the battery is dead. You stated that you have tried everything in the Find My app to find it unsuccessfully,

Since the battery is dead now, there is no way for the Apple Watch to report its location. You will have to find that Apple Watch manually by physically looking for it. Apple is not going to be able to find it for you.

Axel F.

My Apple Watch is dead and I have done everything done find my , said it’s lost, i need help please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.